RE: Modems on PowerBook 3400

Okay.  This time, I tried:

setserial /dev/ttyS? irq 22 port 0x03f8-0x03ff

according to the information I got from "cardctl config", and
where ? is any number in the range [0-3]
This seems the best way to assign my PCMCIA to a particular
port.  I'm not sure that I have the right numbers for the port,
though.

Then I tried "wvdialconf /dev/null" to test potential modem ports.
Still, no joy.  It probed ttyS0 extensively with no result, and
got nothing from a quick probe at ttyS[1-3].

Any other hints?  Do I have the io port right for setserial?  Am
I barking up the wrong tree?

Cheers,
Aaron