Re: Updated document: Debian on iBook2 700MHz

OoO Peu avant le début de l'après-midi du vendredi 12 juillet 2002,
vers 13:14, Jesus Climent <jesus.climent@hispalinux.es> disait:

>> I have just checked, videolan comes in the standard Debian repository
>> (apt-cache search vlc).

> Yep. Bit oputdated ones. I just copmpiled and uploaded V:0.4.2

Since there is no way to download from incoming, could you put them in
some place ? Or just give brief instructions to compile them (or maybe
there is nothing to do ?) ?
--
 /* When we have more time, we can teach the penguin to say
  * "By your command" or "Activating turbo boost, Michael".