Re: Web site development

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Lorenzo De Vito wrote:

> Anyone know Coldfusion (Allaire) Linux version ? I try to install it but it
> report me an error "cannot execute binary files" there is, I think, some
> compatibility trouble with linuxppc, the file is a tar.gz extension but when
> start the script, the installation report me an error.

	The binaries in the tar.gz file is compiled for i386, you can't
execute it in PPC machines...
	If you would have the source tar.gz file you could compile it in
your machine, but the Allaire site just give the binaries file...

	See ya,

Aleck Zander    -   aleck@unesp.br
Network Administrator     -    GRC
Assessoria de Informatica -  Unesp