Re: Problems booting Linux

On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 12:22:02AM +0100, Mack Stevenson wrote:
> Hi
>
> My Mac uses yaboot to double boot MacOS and Linux. Yet, today, after I added
> the line
>
> default=macos
>
> to my /etc/yaboot.conf file and ran
>
> # ybin
>
> my machine no longer boots Linux, complaining that it can't  find a boot
> image. If I choose to boot MacOS everything works fine.
>
> Is there any way I can solve this?

setup your yaboot.conf correctly.  you probably have partition= set
wrong, please post your yaboot.conf as well as your system partition
layout.  we need to know where your bootstrap partition is, where your
root partition is and where you macos partition is.  also if you have
a /boot partition (you should not) we need to know about that too.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/