yaboot, ybin, etc

Hi,

I just managed to get Debian 2.2 working on my Pismo. Upon searching for
helpful hints I came across this faq-o-matic-entry:

http://www.dartmouth.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/jonh/lppc/faq.pl?_highlightWords=pismo&file=949

I used it to set up Pismo before 2.2 was released. It mentions a
boot-script by benh which allows you to boot up Debian and MacOS
alternatively by holding the space key. Personally I liked it far more
than the option-key-way that ybin provides. Apart from that, I couldn't
get the that way to work for me. Each time I boot up MacOS it unblesses
the bootstrap partition, so upon holding option I just get the
MacOS-button after rebooting.
I know it might sound a bit greedy - since Ethan just released ybin 0.18
- but couldn't be this way of setting up the boot-up-management
incorporated, maybe an appropriate option?
If I got it all wrong - blame me, but please give me a hint on what to
do (ybin's yaboot.conf and ofboot.b attached).

thanks for help

Olaf