debian ppc website

Hi, I am planning to install Debian PPC soon, but I've noticed that the
website says that many machines have not yet been tested. Is this
website really up-to-date? My configuration:

PowerCenter 120 + Newer 300Mhz G3
ATI XClaim 3D (8MB)
Adaptec 2930 Ultra-SCSI card
104MB RAM.
Buggy OF which doesn't like to be tampered with (But I try anyway)

Its very important for me that I have a very stable installation,
especially X. I have heard that there will be an update to Potato with
an improved installer and upgraded packages. Is this true? For some
reason I can't find definite information on the website about the status
of Debian PPC.

Thank you.

Taro