Re: success on 500MHz G4

At 6:33 PM +0200 8/30/00, Stefan Kluth wrote:

Hi,

I would like to share how I got debian 2.2 rev0 on a Mac G4. It was, more
or less, as in the installation manual. The Mac has a DVD RAM drive.

If someone is able to share a similar successful installation on an iMac 333MHz, I would be most grateful.

Oscar Chavez                  You can only find truth with logic if
Mathematics Education         you have already found truth without it.
121H Townsend Hall
University of Missouri                      The Man who was Orthodox
Columbia, MO 65211                                  G. K. Chesterton
oc918@mizzou.edu
tel: (573) 882-4521
fax: (573) 882-4481