kernel 2.4.0?

Anyone got either of the 2.4.0-test kernel to compile properly?

If so...what did you do to fix it?

I also seem to have a small problem...

Using my standard USB keyboard that came with the B&W...if I add

keycode 51 = BackSpace
keysym Delete = BackSpace

to the /etc/X11/Xmodmap file my "delete" key works properly as a backspace
key. However it also has the odd effect of causing my comma key to be
backspace as well...but only under X (naturally).

I have "XkbdDisable" uncommented in my XF86Config file...is this correct?

Thanks for any help. I'm glad to see that debian-powerpc has come so far
in the last little while. My first install experience was pretty scary but
now the system is almost perfect. :)

-Jeremiah Merkl