Re: Another Poor Documentation Rant

> > In this case, Debian/PPC is not for you. Not yet. Period.
>
> Wow, that's quite a statement.  Some aspects of Debian are harder (installation, poor

I don't think it's quite a statement. First off, Debian isn't even
released for PowerPC. It's in testing, potato will be the first official
release, and compared with what I tried a year ago, it has made tremendous
progress (last year, there wasn't even a Powermac installer). I don't see
where people got the notion that it might even be remotely fit for
newbies (is Debian ever??).

> <suggestion>So maybe the install docs or release notes should say something to this
> effect?</suggestion>

That would sure help - if people read the install docs in the first place
(forget about the release notes), and took warnings there seriously.

	Michael