Mouse and key board

Alright, I have some weird issues that need fixing.

My mouse buttons are mixed up (3 button ps/2 logitech).
THe right mouse button does what the middle mouse button should be doing.

Oddly enough, mouse wouldn't work unless I set the XF86Config file to look
to the adbmouse device and BusMouse protocol in spite of the factthat it's
in a ps/2 port... Oh well, go figure. So how can I remap the mouse
buttons.

Ok, now I get some weird activity from the delete key on my keyboard, it
doesn't delete the way it's supposed to. It won't back up for delete, it
only deletes on the space it's currently on (I hope this is making sense).

-Cameron