Re: Build-depends => change policy wording

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999, Julian Gilbey wrote:

> How about:
>
>    Packages may not depend on packages with lower priority values
>    (excluding build-time dependencies). If this should happen, one of
>    the priority values will have to be adapted.

Maybe the "fully correct wording" would be:

     Packages may not have a Depends field on packages...

but I think the context makes clear enough that "depend" refers to the
"Depends:" field and other fields do not need to be explicitly excluded.

Thanks.

--
 "4ab0dee3c090207730b7828b88ca893a" (a truly random sig)