Re: Intent to package: debian-keyring

On Sun, Apr 19, 1998 at 12:48:37PM -0700, Guy Maor wrote:
> James Troup <J.J.Troup@scm.brad.ac.uk> writes:
>
> > Personally I think this package could go into hamm
>
> For what it's worth, I also think it's fine to go into hamm.

For what it's worth, I also think that it is fine to go into hamm.

(Yes, I know that Christian has spoken.  I haven't read his e-mail
message in full yet, but I still think it is fine to go into Hamm.)

Resolve it as you guys may, but don't waste time on this kind of minor
matters because of "The Policy".  Let's get the bugs fixed and get Hamm
out.

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling        Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca     University of Alberta, Canada