oo should Suggest lpr, not cupsys-bsd

Please CC; I'm not subscribed.

I recently heard about your efforts, and am glad to see them.  Looking
over how things were doing, I noticed you Suggest cupsys-bsd.

I'm flattered, but I don't think that this is correct.  The current
standard print system for Debian is still good ol' lpr, and people
wanting to declare a relationship with a print system should probably
reference that package, rather than cupsys-bsd or lprng.  (Unless they
need an explicit dependency, of course, but I don't think that's the
case here; most people who need to depend on CUPS client capability
depend on libcupsys2.)  This will ensure that lprng fans aren't asked to
remove their beloved print spooler in favor of some ungodliness. :-)

CUPS people don't need to fear this; cupsys-bsd Provides lpr, so all
will be well.

 -- Jeff Licquia, maintainer of cupsys for Debian