Re: Dictionaries: TODO

Hi,

Don't worry about the OOo part.  Once you decide on a shared location, I
can change the OOo lingucomponent code to look there for shared files
first (the dictionary.lst file would still need to be at the shared OOo
location but that is an OOo specific file anyway and I can incorporate a
search path to find the actual dictionaries.  I just want to make sure
that any user installed dictionaries take precedence over any shared
dictionaries.

Please let me know what you decide and I can work it into the next
developer release of OOo.

Thanks,

Kevin