Re: Status of OCaml packages on Ubuntu Karmic - 2009-06-10

On 11 Jun 2009, at 00:25, Stéphane Glondu wrote:

David MENTRE a écrit :
* pycaml: a new version (0.82-10) has been uploaded in Debian which
should fix the issue with Python 2.6 in Karmic after automatic import.
I'm waiting for the automatic import.

When will it happen, by the way? According to [1]:
The syncs are done automatically on daily basis until DIF date.

However, pycaml has been uploaded more that 48 hours ago in sid, and it has still not been updated in karmic... or maybe automatic syncs happen
only with testing...?

[1]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-discuss/2009-June/008384.html

The sync script has to be run manually by an archive administrator. I don't know how often they do this, but "every few days" (deliberately vague) is my feeling.

Iain