Q&A for OCaml package: a few ideas

Hello,

After monitoring the build and status of OCaml packages in Ubuntu, I
know need to look at a way to test that the packages really work.

So, I'm thinking at a kind of script that would:
 - trigger an install or update of the binary package[1] and verifies
the package is correctly installed;
 - launch a simple test of the program (at least "prog --version" or
"prog --help") for both byte code and native code versions.

I'm thinking of writing a simple OCaml program to do that, probably
with OUnit (or similar framework).

What do you think of it? Anybody has done similar things?

Yours,
david

[1] BTW, is there a list of all OCaml binary packages?