Re: ocaml compiled binaries and rpath

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 05:17:23PM +0200, Martin Pitt wrote:
> Hi Sven and others,

> > > I do not fully understand that but I will investigate what C-Bindings in
> > > ocaml programs are.
> >
> > Do you have any .c source, and does the result of the makefile run
> > produce any file of the kind dll***.so ?
> >
> > C bindings are in reality composed of two pieces, one the so called
> > stublib is a small source file which wrapps calls to an external
> > C library to functions palatable by the ocaml-C interface, and the other
> > is the ocaml source file that makes calls to the stublib.
>
> Ah! No, it's really just plain ml code, no other languages involved.
> I think that settles this issue. I also checked with ldd, nothing
> unusual.

There is a sqrt.c file, but i guess it is not built, that said, it is
just an executable and not a library like any other uses of rpath that
where detected. I suppose the :

planets: binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath ./usr/bin/planets /usr/lib:/usr/X11R6/lib

got pulled in by the use of labltk.

Anyway, nice little program, but the planets have a tendency of going
offscreen :(((