Re: DM application of Nicolas Bourdaud

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 12:30:36PM +0200, Nicolas Bourdaud wrote:
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

I have worked with Nicolas for over a year now, sponsored uploads for
three different packages of his (where he is also upstream) and got
patches for packages maintained by the NeuroDebian team from him. He is
skilled, has the desire to do things right, the ability to figure out
problems on his own, and doing all of that quickly. In addition, he is
polite and communication with him is always constructive.

I believe that any minute of him not being a DM is a minute wasted for
Debian. I do enthusiastically support his application.

Michael

--
Michael Hanke
http://mih.voxindeserto.de