Re: Fwd: Advocating William Vera <billy@billy.com.mx>

Hi there

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 4:34 AM, Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> wrote:

> Thank you Patrick and Christoph,
>
> I understand your good will, but I believe we are in a similar situation
> as here: http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2010/05/msg00020.html
> and here: http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2010/05/msg00018.html

What will happen to me now?
anibal my mentor seems to be down and really would like to begin my NM
process, Gentlemen I have been working on this for many years, please
judge my work yourselves.

Every day I see how they process new people with much less experience
and fewer years working with Debian, I must say that I feel a little
sad angry and frustrated.
Definitely I can never begin my NM process again?

Thanks!

--
William Vera <billy@billy.com.mx>
PGP Key: 1024D/F5CC22A4