Re: Advocating Sebastien Noel <sebastien@twolife.org>

Le Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:47:59 +0000,
NM Front Desk <recommend@nm.debian.org> a écrit :

> Auth-Key: nmauthe3d192f17c6d36acde0f7c054ddd79ea
> Applicant: Sebastien Noel <sebastien@twolife.org>

I'm hereby supporting Sébastien application as Debian Developer.

I know Sébastien for about 7 years and he has always been an highly
Debian enthusiast. He has been maintaining several unofficial
repositories for softwares with patents/licences issues (Audio/Video
related softwares). He's currently maintaining two packages (OSS4 and
cksfv) in Debian through sponsoring.

Sébastien has high technical skills and I think would be a good
addition to Debian, please start NM process soon :)

Cheers

Laurent Bigonville