Re: AM report for Deepak Tripathi

Christoph Berg dijo [Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 04:34:47PM +0200]:
> 3. Philosophy and Procedures
> -----------------------------
>    Deepak has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and
>    procedures and answered all questions about the social contract,
>    DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. Deepak committed to uphold the SC
>    and DFSG in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.
>
> 4. Tasks and Skills
> -------------------
>    Deepak has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
>    Deepak is maintainer of more than 40 packages, mostly ruby and perl
>    modules. All packages are in good shape. Deepak also answered other
>    questions regarding T&S without problems and provided patches for
>    RC bugs.
>
> 5. Recommendation
>    I recommend to accept Deepak as a Debian Developer.

I have been working lately with Deepak, as he maintains many
Ruby-related modules in the pkg-ruby-extras group. After failing to be
accepted as a DD in the past, he has really put effort into
understanding the shortcomings he had. I completely agree that now he
is qualified to become a DD, and welcome him on board!

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244