Re: Debian Maintainer application for Andreas Putzo

Andreas Putzo wrote:
> I would like to apply for Debian Maintainership.
> [...]
> I applied for the NM process as well and i see DM as part of hopefully
> becoming a full DD sometime.

I have shared a couple of CCC events with Andreas (he is very involved,
I am just a tourist there) and I want to advocate him, even if I am not
really familiar with his Debian work, on the basis that he is
technically skilled, and more than a pleasure to work with (on a
personal level he is a lot of fun too, and drives safely).  ;)

I think Andreas will be a great Debian Developer one day.

--
  ·''`.    Time keeps slippin and I keep fallin
 : :' :                  Everlast - Black Jesus