Debian Maintainer application for Andreas Putzo

Hello,

I would like to apply for Debian Maintainership.

I read and agree to the Debian Social Contract, Debian Free Software
Guidelines and Debian Machine Usage Policy (DMUP).

In Debian i primary work in maintaining packages as part
of the Debian GIS Team. I want to be a DM to reduce the workload
i put on the team with sponsoring requests.
I applied for the NM process as well and i see DM as part of hopefully
becoming a full DD sometime.

Regards,
Andreas