Re: Sentence on Website

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 11:52:13PM +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> I don't understand, what " Failure to deliver mutually agreed upon
> projects" should mean. Can someone express it in other words?
>
> Posting this question to debian-newmaint instead of debian-www
> as it's a problem of content and understanding.

If you're the applicant and I'm the application manager then we will
discuss what tasks you want to do with Debian and then both agree
that you will do this thing to pass the T&S step.  The mutual agreement
is that we both agree this is what will happen.

Usually, this is things like the applicant will build a package to
a certain standard.  But it can also be things like website translation
or something else depending on what the applicant wants to do.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/                <csmall@enc.com.au>