Sentence on Website

Hi.

I'm currently translating the page
http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-step5 and have a
problem:
 The application will be rejected if the following things happen:

     * Failure to provide adequate identification.
     * Failure to agree to our principles and procedures.
     * Failure to deliver mutually agreed upon projects.

I don't understand, what " Failure to deliver mutually agreed upon
projects" should mean. Can someone express it in other words?

Posting this question to debian-newmaint instead of debian-www
as it's a problem of content and understanding.

Greetings,
        Frank Lichtenheld

--
Frank Lichtenheld