Re: Daniel Stone

Daniel Stone <daniel@kabuki.openfridge.net> writes:

> [I] ignored every single email I ever sent him.

Actually, I didn't ignore them, I read them but didn't accede to
Daniel's peremptory demands for a reply.

> I would like to contribute to Debian, but obviously I'm not going to
> pass DAM, so I withdrew

Don't claim you're withdrawing on ground that you weren't going to
pass DAM because I never said that.  If you've convinced yourself that
you weren't going to pass DAM, that's in your head and your problem.

> (the only thing I've heard from Troup in my life was, after I
> withdrew, when I asked him on IRC why he stalled me, he said "you've
> withdrawn, now let me work on other people's apps" - I wouldn't
> think ignoring emails would've been so hard, but hey).

Actually, what happened was:

--
James - suddenly remembering with alarming clarity why he gave up on
        #debian-devel