Re: Synchronization issues of debian.cs.nycu.edu.tw

Hello,

We have already updated the firewall configuration to accept the two IP addresses and sent a response mail back then.
However, it is sorry that we didn't notice the response mail had been bounced back due to the wrong configurations on our mail service.

I can confirm that 140.211.166.217 can successfully trigger pushes before September 22nd. If everything is OK, please re-enable pushes.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards,
陳少甫 / Shao-Fu Chen (shfchen)
助教 / Teach Assistant
國立陽明交通大學 資訊工程學系資訊中心 (NYCU CS IT Center)
Information Technology Center,
Department of Computer Science,
National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University

Adam D. Barratt 於 2023/10/2 21:00 寫道:
Hi,