Re: Synchronization issues of debian.cs.nycu.edu.tw

Hi,

On Mon, 2023-10-02 at 06:11 +0800, Shao-Fu Chen wrote:
> I am the administrator of debian.cs.nycu.edu.tw. We found that our
> mirror hasn't receive the SSH connection from
> syncproxy2.wna.debian.org
> since September 22nd 14:37 UTC. And this results in the out-of-date
> mirror.
> I want to ask if we need to update the firewall configuration or do
> anything else to fix the synchronization?

An e-mail was sent to mirror@linux.cs.nctu.edu.tw in early August,
regarding the IP addresses of syncproxy2.wna having had to change due
to unforeseen circumstances. We did not receive a response to that
mail, and were seeing repeated failures to push to the mirror, so
disabled pushes.

Please update any relevant firewalling or other configuration to use
the new addresses, which are 140.211.166.217 and
2605:bc80:3010:b00:0:deb:166:217. If you could confirm once that's
done, then we can check everything looks OK and, if so, re-enable
pushes.

Regards,

Adam