Re: debian.sk temporary outage

On 24.04.14 13:28, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
I seem to accidentally invalidate the RAID on which debian.sk (ftp.sk.d.o)
resided.
The mirror seems to be back online, fsck is running, but it will take some
time (hopefully not more than an hour or two) to finish.

took a bit longer (3h). Luckily we're back online.

10 GOTO 10 : REM (C) Bill Gates 1998, All Rights Reserved!