Re: hash sum mismatch fpr ftp.se.d.o and ftp.nl.d.o

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:23:19PM +0200, Martin Bagge / brother wrote:
> Since about ten hours back we've observed hash sum mismatch messages for
> both ftp.se.d.o and ftp.nl.d.o.
> Something fishy is going on somewhere.
>
> When writing this dinstall has been running for 30 minutes on ftp-master
> (timestamp 1397505123).

I'm not sure about what you mean: have you been observing hash sum mismatch
since 10 hours, or it was 10 hours ago ?

Because there is no sync in progress yet on ftp.nl nor ftp.se at the very moment.

> The mirror status page for ftp.nl.debian.org seems to report it being good (
> ftp.acc.umu.se is noted as disabled though).
>
> W: Failed to fetch
> xz:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/ftp.nl.debian.org_debian_dists_testing_main_binary-amd64_Packages:
> Hash Sum mismatch

Note that there are some apt bugs as such too, see from