[support.osuosl.org #2345] syncproxy.wna.debian.org out of sync

Stuart McKim via RT un jour écrivit:
Simon,

This problem was upstream of us due to a Debian infrastructure change
which pushes to us.

It is what I tought, but decided to contact you just in case and because of the large number of primary mirrors depending on you.

We have worked with the Debian team to resolve this
and it appears that everything is working properly again.

debian.planetmirror.com is now in the process of being resynchronized, so you might well be right (we all hope so).

On both our side and Debian's side it appeared that the syncs were
happening, but the actual file data was not getting transfered.

Thank you for letting us know about the problem and feel free to resume
use of our server for syncs.

According to http://debian.osuosl.org/debian/project/trace/, your mirror is still not synced, and there is not even the Archive-Update-in-Progress file.

So, I would certainly not switch back to your rsync server, at least not right now, as this would desynchronize my mirror.

If you are right and that this night update is done properly, I will close the bug report I opened here:

  Thank you,

Simon Valiquette
http://gulus.USherbrooke.ca