Re: Where is the MIPS cross compiler?

Hello,

2010/7/16, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net>:
> OK, now there are there, but unfortunately I have found only
>
>     gcc-4.4-mips-linux-gnu-base_4.4.1-1_amd64.deb
>     gcc-4.4-mips-linux-gnu_4.4.1-1_amd64.deb
>
> but no 1386 versions.  My PIC Development Environment requires MIPS  and
> not MIPSEL (for which i386 Packages are available) if I  understand  the
> Microchip Website correctly.
>
> Will the i386 Packages be available too?

  There is a packages status page [1], also [2] and [3] might help you.
  Currently there is a build tool at `experimental' called
`buildcross', which needs some improvements before going into
`unstable', but testers and bugs are surely welcome.
  `Unstable' repository currently might not be well maintained, but
you could try to fetch the ones from `lenny' compatibles with any
Debian suite.
  Requests are better handled at debian-embedded@l.d.o

Kind regards,

[1] http://emdebian.org/debian/