Re: Experimental MIPS 2.6 kernels - please test

Hi,
> > This looks like the execution runs into a BUG() macro in the kernel
> > before it can set up the basic exception handlers.
> >
> > (The guilty caller is the function loaded around the address 0x80460840,
> > a look at the vmlinux binary with objdump, or even a look at System.map
> > might tell more.)
>
> Can you please try the latest kernel from my web site and paste the
> new exception, so we can take a look with objdump.  (Or can you do it
> on your vmlinux binary.)

I looked into the vmlinux with objdump and the address of the exaption
is the address of __initramfs_end. The kernel I tried is already your
latest kernel. Perhaps it helps you that (I think) the problem occured
with the switch from the 32 bit kernel to the 64 kernel.

Next thing I will try is your suggestion of booting with less RAM.

CU Christian