RE: RFP: BBot

To all Mentors:

I ran into an issue with the upload system and have gone in and done two things:
(1) deleted the "bbot" package on mentors.d.n
(2) reuploaded the newest version of the package on mentors.d.n

This has allowed the fixes for the lintian errors, and more than
likely the build/run errors,
as the dev team and myself have set default values for the fields which did not
work previously.

If a mentor wouldn't mind reviewing the latest uploaded version, it
would be appreciated.

Thomas Ward