Re: RFS: bbot

Andreas,

I have uploaded a new version of the code to mentors.d.n.  However, the
system does not show the updated push.

I believe that I have fixed most if not all of the Lintian errors, and the dev
team for upstream and I put a temporary stop-gap into the Debian version
that assigns default values for those fields.  There were also supposedly
code changes which did not correctly get merged into the Debian package
pre-upload of the version you tested.  Those changes and fixes were merged
and the upload redone.  As I stated above, the system has not yet updated
to reflect that change.

Thomas Ward