Re: RFS: wmaker (try 2)

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 3:41 PM, Scott Howard <showard@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 3:08 PM, Rodolfo kix Garcia <kix@kix.es> wrote:
>> Hi Scott,
>>
>> please, see the comments to your mail below. IMO this comments are fine,
>> but there are more important things:
>>
>> 1. Can you sponsor me to upload the package?
>
> Yes, I'll sponsor it, but I need to spend more time looking at it (I
> really haven't looked too closely yet)

I think it is in good shape, you did excellent work.

One more fix before uploading to mentors:

debian/copyright:

wrlib/ is LGPL-2+
Copyright: 2000-2003 Alfredo K. Kojima

It appears that we don't need to do any library transitions. Also,
those two packages depending on the removed -dev package are from MIA
maintainers, and the MIA team is aware of them. We can NMU those
packages for now.

Let me know when it's up on mentors and I can sponsor. Thanks for your
work updating and adopting wmaker!

Cheers,
Scott