Re: Uploaded package is not showing up in mentors

Quoting Vasudev Kamath <kamathvasudev@gmail.com>:

As I mentioned I've uploaded orig.tar ball to above URL. I tried
uploading the package again today but no luck it won't showup on the
mentors web inteface.

According to one of the mentors, there has a glitch in the upload script for the last day or so. I wasn't able to upload either, but my most recent attempt was successful. Maybe you should simply try one last time, now that the upload script appears to have been fixed.

--
Ole Wolf
Rødhættevej 4 * 9400 Nørresundby