Re: dh: Unknown sequence /usr/share/dpkg/buildflags.mk (was : pre-build target skipped)

* Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com>, 2011-10-19, 10:30:
I am still trying to understand what is going on wrong with my
d/rules file. I can see during the build:

dpkg-source: info: applying fix_alphacomp.patch
fakeroot debian/rules clean
dh /usr/share/dpkg/buildflags.mk --buildsystem=cmake --parallel

The problem is here:

| %:
| 	dh $@ --buildsystem=cmake --parallel

"%"-rules were never supposed to be used that way (despite the fact that it happens to work most of the time, and "everybody" use them like that, and New Maintainer's Guide tells you use them, etc., sigh).

Just enumerate all the targets explicitly, and the problem will go away.

--
Jakub Wilk