Re: Python: Including Nosetest

well, yeah -- but I would advise to run tests against "installed"
version of the software -- who knows what was missing from their
MANIFEST.in or setup.py files... although might require few more custom
lines, testing against installed version IMHO provides better QA.
Moreover some modules/projects even forbid (or discourage) in-source
testing (e.g. IIRC numpy)

also, depending on the setup, it might be wasting CPU while building
extensions multiple times -- first in-place, then for installation

Just my 0.1 cents