Re: berlios closing; where should my projects escape to?

Hi,

In my personal experience free hosting services by the degree of convenience
arranged in this order:
1) GitHub. Best of the best, really. =) You can use svn2git or git-svn to import
the history of your commits from Subversion:
http://help.github.com/import-from-subversion/
2) Google Code. Subversion, Git and Mercurial are available. The most
comfortable things are: issues list, wiki, downloads and admin settings section.
3) SourceForge. Hosting is very flexible and functional. But their site is a
little bit slow. And some features can not be switched off.
4) Gitorious (used just as mirror of GitHub repo in our projects)

Good luck.