RFS: xz-utils (updated package)

Hi,

I am looking to upload the new version 5.1.1alpha+20110809-3 of my
package "xz-utils" to unstable.

It builds these binary packages:

xz-utils	- high compression-ratio compressor
xz-lzma 	- LZMA Utils compatibility commands
xzdec   	- tiny decompressors
liblzma-dev	- development library
liblzma-doc	- doxygen-generated reference documentation
liblzma5	- runtime library

The package can be found on alioth.debian.org:

- http://alioth.debian.org/~jrnieder-guest/temp/xz-utils_5.1.1alpha+20110809-3.dsc
- git://git.debian.org/collab-maint/xz.git master

The purpose of this upload is to bump soname to 5 and match upstream's
ABI for liblzma (no other changes).  This includes introducing symbol
versioning.  These changes have been cooking in one form or another
since a little before squeeze was released.

I have tested the package and it works well.  Of course I'm also happy
to deal promptly with any fallout.

Mohammed Adnène Trojette wrote:

> Woops, totally forgot to do it this week-end. I won't be able to do it
> before the week-end. If you don't find any sponsor by saturday, please
> remind me of it :-(

So I am relying on you, dear mentors.

Thoughts?
Jonathan