RFS: photoprint (New upstream version: package already in Debian)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "photoprint".

 * Package name    : photoprint
   Version         : 0.4.2~pre2-1
   Upstream Author : Alastair M. Robinson <amr@blackfiveservices.co.uk>
 * URL             : http://blackfiveimaging.co.uk/index.php?article=02Software%2F01PhotoPrint
 * License         : GPLv2
   Section         : graphics

It builds those binary packages:

photoprint - Image printing utility

This package was orphaned by the previous mantainer. It provides a very
simple gtk interface for laying out photos print on a page. I am very
familiar with the package and would like to take over maintaining it.
This is my first package for debian so I welcome any and all feedback.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/photoprint

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/photoprint/photoprint_0.4.2~pre2-1.dsc

Sincerely,

David Stone