Re: syntax-error-in-dep5-copyright syntax error in section 4 after the tag license

Guido van Steen <vansteen@users.sourceforge.net> writes:

> > You never need to duplicate license text in a DEP 5 document
> > <URL:http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/#stand-alone-license-paragraph>.
>
> Thank you, Ben! I have updated my copyright file one more time,
> although Lintian did not complain about the remaining mistakes in the
> previous version.

The moral, then, is to learn the specifications and apply them
intelligently. Lintian is not a substitute :-)

--
 \         “If history and science have taught us anything, it is that |
  `\     passion and desire are not the same as truth.” —E. O. Wilson, |