Re: RFS: flex-sdk-4.5

On 13/10/11 16:13, Joey Parrish wrote:
[...]
> Does the Debian community standardize on git, or is an svn repo also
> acceptable?  I don't have any experience with git yet, but I'm a
> frequent user of svn.

If you like SVN you may be interested in checking out Mercurial; it
speaks git, so you can hg clone a git repo and it Just Works, and its
commands are SVN-like. I've never been able to get my head around some
of git's peculiarities and hg has saved my bacon several times.

You want the mercurial-git package, and then you'll need to add:

[extensions]
hgext.git =

...to your .hgrc.

│
│ "Under communism, man exploits man. Under capitalism, it's just the
│ opposite." --- John Kenneth Galbrith