advice on package replacement - qemulator -- > virtualbricks

Hi,
I'm the maintainer of the qemulator package, months ago I was contacted
by Daniele Lacamera, Daniele is the upstream author of virtualbricks a
fork/replacement of qemulator, he asked me about the possibility of the
substitution of qemulator with Virtualbricks.

Qemulator is not longer developed and followed by the original author
and and, in fact, all the efforts of the qemulator team has been moved
to virtualbricks.

I'm thinking about a  rename of the package creating a dummy qemulator
package pointing to the new virtualbricks one.

Is it a good solution?

Thanks very much,
Francesco

--