Re: RFS: screenkey - utility to display pressed keys in screencasts

* Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> [111007 16:46]:
> This depends on python-gtk2, which has been obsoleted upstream by
> python-gobject and the GObject introspection therein:
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.gtk%2B.python/15449

Given that python-gobject with gtk support is not yet available
in squeeze (not even in backports) and PyGObject's online documentation
recommends to use python-gobject only with gtk3 "as GTK2 still has a lot
of breakage with PyGI", I can imagine that upstreams might yet not
be very comfortable to port their applications.

Thus this obsoletion indicate that one should look for active upstreams
or otherwise might likely end up with some work in the future. But nothing
else yet.

Please let me know if anything of the above is not correct.

	Bernhard R. Link