RFS: php-timer (Needed by phpunit 3.5)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php-timer".

 * Package name    : php-timer
   Version         : 1.0.2-1
   Upstream Author : Sebastian Bergmann <sb@sebastian-bergmann.de>
 * URL             : https://github.com/sebastianbergmann/php-timer
 * License         : BSD License
   Section         : php

PHP_Timer is one of the PEAR packages made by Sebastian, they are used
by PHPUnit since 3.5 version which is not in Debian yet. I'm trying to
finish the work and start packaging the left modules, so here is the
first one. I'm sending it to debian-mentors and ask for a review to
ensure that i'm on the right way.

Here is one relevant thread about all the process: Packaging phpunit and
all of their dependences, you can find more info in my ITP logs
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-php-maint/2011-February/008362.html

It builds those binary packages:
php-timer  - PHP Utility class for timing

The package is lintian clean, except for this:
I: php-timer: extended-description-is-probably-too-short

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/php-timer

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php-timer/php-timer_1.0.2-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone review and/or uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards,

--
Luis
http://eviled.org