RFS: libharu (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.2.1-1
of my package "libharu".

It builds these binary packages:
(new) libhpdf-2.2.1 - C library for generating pdf files
libhpdf-dev - C library for generating pdf files (development files)

I've tested the package and lintian does not complain.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libharu/libharu_2.2.1-1.dsc

2 remarks:
- dfsg cleaning was necessary in the previous version: this is no
longer true because the upstream tarball no longer contains the
examples which were causing problems
- I've removed the .symbols because it is a bit irrelevant in a
package whose name changes when the so-name changes (see discussion on
d.mentors: [0].

Kind regards
 Johan Van de Wauw
[0]: http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/07/msg00365.html