Re: RFS: bluecove, bluecove-gpl

I have now fixed the licencing issues (see README.Debian) and updated
the packages. I am still getting the library-not-linked-against-libc
warning from lintian but I am reasonably sure the library is linked
against libc as you can see below.

chris@chris-desktop:~$ ldd /usr/lib/jni/libbluecove-2.1.0.so
	linux-gate.so.1 =>  (0xb78da000)
	libbluetooth.so.3 => /usr/lib/libbluetooth.so.3 (0xb7894000)
	libc.so.6 => /lib/i686/cmov/libc.so.6 (0xb774e000)
	/lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0xb78db000)

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks,

Chris