Re: RFS: icoutils (updated package)

Am 14.11.2010 05:06, schrieb Paul Wise:

2010/11/11 Markus Schölzel<m-schoelzel@web.de>:

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.29.1-0.1
of my package "icoutils".
I pinged the maintainer, Colin Watson, about your upload on IRC. I
would suggest that you get in touch with him via mail.

New upstream versions are not appropriate for unstable at this stage
in the release cycle.
Hi,

I sent:
- Colin Watson an email with the changelog and links to the package
- Frank Richter (upstream author) an email with the latest manpage-patch
both without any reaction, yet.

Although Debian is in freeze at the moment, the package may could get into experimental?

Kind regards,
Markus Schölzel